A downloadable game for Windows
The game is now complete but here is what some people had to say about it during Early Access.
- Shotgun Legend is an action role-playing game that aims to recreate the charm of a classic console game. Yes, one look and it's clear which one we're talking about if you're old enough to remember. Let's get that out of the way now.
- Eugene stumbles through a portal along with a truck rim. He finds himself in a strange land taken over by an alien race. Armed with his shotgun and an arsenal of alien technology, he must find the rim, as it seems to be his ticket home.
- 10 dungeons to explore
- 8 active items and 8 passive items to collect. 16 in total.
- A unique take on multiplayer where an item allows a second player to join in that share their health with yours. Potentially increasing damage dealt, but damage taken as well.
- Minimal hand-holding. Relive that old school feeling of having to figure out where to go and what to do on your own.
- Eventually dual wield shotguns!
|Published||Apr 17, 2016|
|Release date||95 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Action RPG, Difficult, Funny, Local Co-Op, Multiplayer, Parody, Sci-fi, secrets, Top-Down|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 2|